Register for the Fall Retreat
We invite you to a weekend retreat October 3-5, 2014 at Camp Brookwoods on scenic Lake WINNIPESAUKEE!
It will be a weekend to deepen our friendships as we study the bible, have fun, worship, relax, eat s’mores, pray and encounter Christ together. The last chance to register is September 28, 2014.
What will the weekend look like?
To be announced soon!
Each cabin is equipped with bunk beds, bathrooms, and showers. The men’s cabins are unheated.
Please pack LIGHT — you will need to fit all your luggage under a school bus seat!
Suggested items to bring: sleeping bag (or twin sheets and a blanket) and pillow, casual and athletic clothes, a swim suit, towel, toiletries, warm clothes for evening, Bible, notebook, pen.
ATTENTION MEN: The cabins are unheated so bring extra blankets and extra warm clothes to sleep in.
Be sure to eat dinner before you arrive on Friday night. Meals at the retreat include Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch.
Transportation is provided. After registering, you will be assigned to one of the pick-up locations below unless you will be driving/riding with someone. Please arrive at your designated location by 4:45pm on Friday, October 3rd:
- BU – at Marsh Chapel
- Harvard – Johnston Gate (Massachusetts Ave)
- MIT- Kresge Oval
For those who will be driving from Boston, Click here for Google directions. (603) 875-3600. www.brookwoods.org
The cost of the retreat is $150, $125 if you register and pay in full by Sept. 26, 2014. The final day to register is Sept. 28, 2014.
You must pay in full to reserve your spot at the retreat. Space is limited to register and pay in full as soon as possible
Five important items to make sure of before setting off for the retreat:
1) If your transportation arrangements change, then it is critical that you email Lianna Chong as soon as possible. We don’t want to lose you!
2) If you requested a scholarship, please fill out the application above.
3) Please pay with check (made out to “Cru”) or credit card on your online registration.
4) Click “Going” on the Facebook event page. Let everyone know that you’re going and they should too! If you’re driving and have room in your car, post this on the page as well.
5) Get ready to have a blast! Here are some little moments from last year…
If you need to cancel your registration and do so before September 28th, we will refund you the amount you paid minus the $25 deposit. Refunds after September 28th are not guaranteed and depend on whether your spot can be filled.
To cancel your registration, please email Lianna at firstname.lastname@example.org.