We invite you to a weekend retreat October 4-6, 2013 at Camp Brookwoods on scenic Lake WINNIPESAUKEE!
It will be a weekend to deepen our friendships as we study the bible, have fun, worship, relax, eat s’mores, pray and encounter Christ together. The last chance to register is September 29, 2013.
What will the weekend look like?
Each cabin is equipped with bunk beds and showers. The Men’s cabins are unheated.
Bring sleeping bag (or twin sheets and a blanket) and pillow, casual and athletic clothes, a swim suit, towel, toiletries, warm clothes for evening, Bible, notebook, pen.
ATTENTION MEN: The cabins are unheated so bring extra blankets and extra warm clothes to sleep in.
Be sure to eat dinner before you arrive on Friday night. Meals at the retreat include Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch.
Buses will be provided for people who need transportation to Camp Brookwoods. Pick-up times:
- Friday 5:00 pm BU – at Marsh Chapel
- Friday 5:00 pm Harvard – Johnston Gate (Massachusetts Ave)
- Friday 5:00 pm MIT- Kresge Oval
For those who will be driving from Boston, Click here for Google directions. (603) 875-3600. www.brookwoods.org
The cost of the retreat is $140, $115 if you register and pay in full by Sept. 27, 2013. The final day to register is Sept. 29, 2013.
You must pay in full to reserve your spot at the retreat. Space is limited to register and pay in full as soon as possible
Five important items to make sure of before setting off for the retreat:
1) If your transportation arrangements change, then it is critical that you email Misty Milliron-Grant as soon as possible. We don’t want to lose you!
2) If you requested a scholarship, please fill out the application above.
3) Please pay with check (made out to “Cru”) or credit card on your online registration.
4) Click “Going” on the Facebook event page. Let everyone know that you’re going and they should too! If you’re driving and have room in your car, post this on the page as well.
5) Get ready to have a blast! Here are some little moments from last year…
We’ll see you there!